Friday 21 March 2014

But who will they blame?

If they don't blame men. I mean, it can't be the fault of a strong, independent, successful woman who is good enough, smart enough, and most importantly, pretty enough:

Natalie Barr, an anchorwoman for Channel Seven in Australia, is telling working women that it's time to stop blaming men every time they don't get a promotion or a job.

“I'm not angry at men. I can't remember being passed over for a promotion because of a man and I have never felt undervalued because I'm a woman,” Barr wrote for Australia's Daily Telegraph. Barr said that in her youth she wasn’t given a cadetship (basically an internship for your entire college degree), but she never thought it was because of discrimination.

“I just had no bloody idea what I was doing; and they could tell,” Barr said.
Men can, as it happens, tell when a woman doesn't have any idea what she's doing. As hard as it may be to believe this, a woman's Magic Vagina Power does not actually ensorcel every male within a 30-yard radius and cause them to believe that a woman is automatically superlative at every form of human endeavor.

Even if the gamma males are more than eager to ensure her that is the case.

Never forget: "Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites