Wednesday 21 January 2015

Confessions of a serial rapist

Dark secrets unveiled:

I am a serial rapist. I admit it. Full stop.

Listen, I’m not a jerk. I was always in a committed relationship with my partners. This may surprise you, but I’ve always been the committed type. I had three long-term partners before my current, permanent partner to whom I have been legally married for a long time, but none of that stopped me.

When I wanted sex, I took it.

I’ll tell you a secret: it’s easier to rape when you are in a long term relationship. Consent gets pretty murky. My partners were not always into sex when I wanted it. I didn’t care. And because they valued me, and their relationship with me, they accepted it. Their own minds were murky. That’s the perfect storm.
There are an awful lot of similarly unrepentant serial rapists walking around out there. It's a scary world, people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites