Wednesday 1 January 2014

A year in Alpha

Happy New Year to everyone, be ye alpha or omega. 2013 was a banner year for Alpha Game, as the historical traffic measured in Google pageviews indicates:

2011: 546,438
2012: 1,675,300
2013: 3,771,032

Despite the growth in traffic, I can't say that I'm particularly pleased with my blogging here this year. While I got a little better about posting here on a regular basis, I did not feel the quality was not entirely satisfactory. And while I was pleased to bring some excellent posts by others to your attention, I didn't feel that my original contributions were up to par. I'm hoping to do better in 2014, but regardless, I'm pleased to see how AG is developing its own community of those interested in delving deeper into intersexual relations.

2013 saw some big steps forward for Game, from mainstream reporters getting in touch with some of the more significant Game bloggers to Dr. Helen Smith publishing Men On Strike. I hope that the Game community will continue to challenge and support each other as we stand in steadfast opposition to the equalitarian feminist regime that has been imposed upon the men of the West.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites